Walnuts for Sale – Buy Bulk Halves and Pieces, Raw
$11.00 – $67.25 — available on subscription
Try our bulk raw walnut halves and pieces for a distinct taste and texture. Walnuts, flavorful and rich, make the perfect choice for many dishes including nut rolls, cereals, granola, and desserts. We sell walnuts in the raw with halves and pieces mixed together.
- Nutrient Dense – rich source of essential nutrients including vitamin C, vitamin B6, thiamin, and riboflavin
- Promote a Healthy Heart – high in amino acid L-Arginine as well as healthy monounsaturated fatty acids that help fight heart disease and boost HDL (good) cholesterol while fighting LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Lower Blood Pressure – studies suggest eating walnuts regularly can help lower blood pressure
- Rare Antioxidants – contain rare antioxidants such as quinone juglone and flavonol morin which help fight dangerous cell-damaging free radicals
- Brain Food – boasts vitamin E, melatonin, and folate which can increase brain health
- Fight Diabetes – eating a diet which includes walnuts daily has shown to provide reductions in insulin levels in the diabetic as well as successful weight management
Interesting Walnut Fact
Walnuts are thought to be the oldest tree food that man has encountered, dating as far back as 7000 B.C. Data has been recorded as far back as ancient Greece, that walnuts were known to have health benefits and were used for medicinal purposes.
3 reviews for Walnuts for Sale – Buy Bulk Halves and Pieces, Raw
Customers Also Bought...
Walnuts for Sale – Buy Bulk Halves and Pieces, Raw$11.00 – $67.25 — available on subscription
Bulk Almonds – Raw, Regular Whole Redskin 23/25$12.00 – $159.50 — available on subscription
Buy Wholesale Cashew Nuts – Pieces, Raw$36.80 – $159.00 — available on subscription
Bulk Pecans – Pieces, Raw$18.70 – $183.30 — available on subscription
Sheila Jones (verified owner) –
Quick delivery. More economic than other places. Very fresh tasting.
crillswilson (verified owner) –
They might be fresh but I’ll never know cause I didn’t get to eat them. The product was delivered in an unsealed bag inside a cardboard on my porch while I was at work. I came home to a bag with a hole chewed through it. A $50 box of squirrel food. I sent an email to complain but never got a response. Instead they asked me for a review. Oh well.
Megan Troup –
Hello! Unfortunately the email didn’t come through. Please feel free to call us with any issues in the future if you don’t hear back. We always provide tracking information and suggest retrieving your package soon after delivery as it is a food product. Industry standard for nuts is to be in an unsealed plastic bag, as nuts need to breathe. The bag itself is folded over inside the box to contain and protect the product. I am processing a refund on your card for the inconvenience and we hope we can possibly meet your needs in the future. Have a good day!
Thank you! Perfect idea! 50lbs. for squirrels and is their fave food; as thee most nutritious meal for them all as required backyard seasonal essentials, Instead of multiple small bags. Raccoon’s and Spunkies with the stripe will be able to survive and actually thrive in life much more comfortably. Thx tho for post, genuinely.