Macadamia Nut – Style 2, Roasted, Salted
$16.00 – $277.00
Roasted, salted macadamia nuts pose the perfect snack choice, an excellent way to include a wide range of vitamins and minerals, along with monounsaturated or good fats. Consumers of all ages love their rich, buttery flavor.
Known for their rich and buttery flavor, Macadamia nuts are a favorite for not only snacking but also cooking and baking. We offer both raw and roasted/salted macadamia nuts to meet the tastes of every customer.
- Nutrient Dense – rich in the essential nutrients necessary for healthy body function such as vitamin B, thiamin, and magnesium
- Healthy Fats – macadamia nuts are high in good fats, that help lower bad cholesterol and blood pressure
- Faster Metabolism – good source of palmitoleic acid, a fatty acid that can improve fat metabolism
- Antioxidants – high in vitamin E which prevents cell damage and fights diseases
- Immune Boost – an excellent source of copper and Iron are great for the immune system
What is Style 2?
Macadamia nuts are interesting because they can come in many different sizes, referred to more commonly as “styles.” For example, style zero consists of large wholes that are rare to find because they are 20mm in size or larger. Style one, on the other hand, consists of whole nuts in the size range of 17-20mm.
Style 2 is considered one of the most popular and is a traditional whole and halves blend. The size of style two varies from 14mm to 20mm and its most common use is snacking.
R/S = Roasted with salt
N/S = Roasted with no salt
Ingredients: Macadamias, Peanut Oil, Salt