Showing 1–12 of 21 results
Our wholesale cashews are always a hit with our customers. Rich and flavorful, the cashew is one of the most versatile tree nuts. As the nut experts, we make some of the best cashews – which come whole or in halves, pieces or butts.
- Nutrient Dense – loaded with vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K all of which help regulate body function
- Heart Health – high amounts of healthy fats and levels of magnesium and potassium help reduce blood pressure, cholesterol and risk of heart disease
- Immune Boost – copper and iron support red blood cells and boost immune health
- Regulates Blood Sugar – nuts, including cashews, are excellent snacks for diabetics as they don’t spike insulin levels
- Antioxidants – cashews are packed with antioxidants that support eye health and fight serious diseases
- Teeth and Bone Health – the phosphorus in cashews is essential for the development of healthy bones and teeth
Cashew Butts and Pieces
While cashews are delicious whole, different parts of the cashew can be bought including split, pieces and butts.
The butt is the thickest portion of the nut. Pieces are the portion of the fruit that doesn’t contain the butt and splits are the natural halves.
Roasted or Raw? The Truth May Surprise You
Here is a fun fact for you to chew on.
No matter what we call them, all cashews are roasted at least once. When harvested, cashews have a toxic outer shell that must be roasted and then removed by hand. After removal, the cashews that go on to be labeled as “roasted” meet the oven a second time where the “raw” cashews aren’t given another bake.