Apricot, Date and Cashew Snack Balls
- 1 cup cashews, walnuts or almonds
- Generous pinch of sea salt
- 1 ¼ cups pitted Medjool dates
- ¼ cup dried apricot
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Process the nuts and sea salt in a food processor until the nuts are coarsely ground.
- Add the dates, apricots, almond butter, sesame seeds and cinnamon.
- Keep processing the mixture until it starts to stick together a bit.
- When you can squeeze a handful and it sticks together nicely, you’re done processing.
- Roll the mixture into balls that are about 1 inch in diameter.
- Store in airtight container for up to two weeks in the fridge or a week outside of the fridge.